+ -

Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Tao[X] - One of many blogs

Tasos, you can find me under: @taosx everywhere.

  • Tao: As Wikipedia claims:
    Tao is not a 'name' for a 'thing' but the underlying natural order of the universe whose ultimate essence is difficult to circumscribe and is likened to silence. The Tao is "eternally nameless”
  • Sx: As I claim:
    Twitter, Quora, Github - everything was already taken so taosx was the only option.
Hi, my name is Tasos, and this is one of my many new blogs. I started lot's of them but they failed every time, for many reasons: Deleted, expired hosting, expired domain, forgot about them, low traffic etc...

Just to be safe this time I won't start with the illusion that this blog will be different, everything I'll write will just be here for me when I look in the past, but this time will not be about something specific, this blog will be about me, my work in programming and everything that I find interesting, online or offline.

Why you should read this blog?
- Actually you shouldn't, there many thing that are worth of you attention out there, but if you insist...then read this blog cause tech things interest you or cause reading my blog is having a relaxation effect on you brain.

Things to keep in mind while you're reading this blog on blogspot.com:
1.I won't post images, just urls that are redirecting to them.
2.No media content, no to everything, just links...

Why? I want to migrate this on a personalized blog cms or on an open source blog cms like ghost.

Wtf..you're still here? Go out there and read something else.

5 Tao[X]: Tao[X] - One of many blogs Tasos, you can find me under: @taosx everywhere. Tao: As Wikipedia claims: Tao is not a 'name' for a 'thing' but the unde...

No comments:

Post a Comment

<